OVER 55's....DOWNSIZE TO INGENIA LIFESTYLE VILLAGE
Perfectly positioned within the village, being just a short walk of approx. 3 minutes to the village Community Centre and pool, sees this immaculately kept 4.5 year old home.
From the moment you enter from the closed in private front entry, you will see points of difference including the open plan living and dining areas, through to the well-equipped kitchen.
Modern appliances are all waiting; natural gas cooking and heating, reverse cycle air-conditioning for all seasons comfort, along with an added bonus of double glazed windows to minimise any noise.
All in all, the home ensures year round, easy and comfortable private living.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning + ceiling fans.
* 2 x bedrooms, built-ins to both.
* 9 ft high raked ceilings.
* New carpet to both bedrooms.
* LED lighting.
* Caesar stone bench tops.
* Natural gas cook-top.
* Near new dishwasher.
* Near new multi-gas / electric oven.
* Timber floating floors
* Enclosed front porch / decking entry.
* Double glazed magnetic-windows.
* NBN Ready.
* Single carport.
* Established gardens with sprinkler system.
* Electric car re-charge socket in carport.
* 2 small storage / garden sheds.
** PET FRIENDLY – Please note: There are guidelines to acceptance, dogs under 10kg.
SERVICES – INTERNAL.
* Approx. 3 minutes walk to the Village Community Centre with numerous weekly activities.
* Approx. 3 walk to the Village in-ground pool.
* Visitor parking.
* Disability parking.
* Free use of communal washing machine.
* Car wash area.
SERVICES – EXTERNAL
* Walking distance to Ettalong Beach shops and Cafes.
* Close proximity to Ettalong Beach picnic and BBQ area.
* Approx, 4 minutes drive to places on interest such as:
– Ettalong markets and cinemas.
– Ettalong Beach Ferry service to Palm Beach and Patonga Beach.
* Approx. 5 minutes drive to the Umina Beach CBD shopping hub.
* PARK FEES: Approx. $178:00 per week.
* User pay – quarterly, for both water & gas.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Street View