Spacious & Fully Refurbished Family Home
Set on a level 961sqm block, Marc Matthews & Associates are proud to introduce this wonderfully refurbished bedroom home.The home is double brick construction down stairs and brick veneer upstairs. The property offers an impressive selection of multiple living and entertaining zones.
You will be impressed from the moment you walk through the front door, as very seldom is a home refurbished with such taste and attention to detail with a family needs truly catered for all-round.. There is an abundance of quality finishes to all the main areas one looks for but is often let down, from the kitchen, to the four bathrooms, through to the four and bedrooms….All wonderfully completed.. In addition to the refurbishments, the home has also had approx. 85% of electricity/wiring replaced.
There is NO doubt that this property deserves to be at the top of any conscientious buyers list, this one is a must to inspect to fully appreciate.
The home showcases the following stunning attributes…..
UPSTAIRS: Brick Veneer.
* 3 x Double sized bedrooms, all with new carpet and large mirrored built-ins, & light-fans.
* New – Ensuite with shower and toilet to main bedroom.
* New – Extra large main bathroom with free standing bath + shower, and double vanity & toilet.
* Expansive living room.
* Large hall way 3 x cupboard/linen storage.
* New Floating floors to thoroughfares.
* Juliet balcony, with new glass balustrading.
* New timber staircase with glass balustrading.
* New paint to entire upstairs walls and ceilings.
DOWNSTAIRS: Double brick.
* New – Self-contained 1 x bedroom, carpet + fan, with new ensuite – shower, toilet & vanity.
* New – Incredible extra large gourmet kitchen.
* New – 40mm Caesar Stone bench tops + large Island preparation bench.
* New – Stainless steel appliances, Oven, dishwasher, range-hood + lighting.
* New – Laundry + 4th bathroom, with shower & toilet + vanity.
* New – Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the enormous open plan living, kitchen and dining areas.
* New – Gyprock to all interior walls, + entry foyer, other than 2nd Alfresco kitchen room.
* New – Paint to entire downstairs walls and ceilings, except for Alfresco room.
* 2nd Kitchen/Alfresco x large room looking to pool and backyard.
* Natural Gas + Instantaneous hot water.
* Large driveway will cater for 4 cars.
* Huge Mango tree in flower now.
* New – Fencing to 2 boundaries.
* In-ground Pool – New chlorinator + sand filter.
* Large grassed back yard plenty of room for the kids to play.
* Concrete driveway extends through from the front yard, caters for another 4/5 cars.
* Plenty of room for the largest of boats or caravans.
* Potential also for double garage to be constructed, S.T.C.A.
* Potential for a 2 Bedroom Granny flat S.T.C.A
* Block size: Approx: 961m2, building envelope approx: 747m2, as there is an easement.
* Private inspections are welcome, upon 24 hours notice in advance.
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- Land is 961 m²
- 5 Open Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Street View