MOTIVATED VENDOR- CHARMING WATERFRONT RESERVE
Nestled right in the middle of Phegans Bay, this home has been lovingly restored and renovated to the highest standards, while retaining its historical charm. Soaring ceilings house the cosy and luxurious, light filled interior and make this house the most unique in the Bay. Equipped with a stunning bathroom, modern kitchen and the flexibility of the internal layout, you can make this house into a home that suits your needs. With generous front and back yards, you can indulge the kids while relaxing with a cool drink on the covered entertainment area.
Steps to the waterfront and jetty, with uninterrupted views of Phegans Bay from the master bedroom and front deck. There is much on offer indulging in the lifestyle of the Bays, including water sports, observing nature & still just approx a 7 min drive to Woy Woy Railway Station.
The property’s features include:
– Generous lounge & dining areas.
– Two large bedrooms, one with filtered water views; both equipped with BIR & ceiling fans.
– Large, modern bathroom with ‘his & hers’ vanity.
– Renovated chef’s kitchen with electric cooking & dishwasher.
– Bespoke study area flowing from the kitchen.
– 11-foot ceilings throughout & wooden flooring.
– External laundry facilities.
– Fully fenced, grassed backyard with a covered entertainment area.
– Stone’s throw to public wharf & bus stop.
The property suits a myriad of buyers including; first home buyers, owner occupiers seeking a lifestyle change & a superb investment opporunity for Air Bnb awaits. All within close distance to Woy Woy CBD, Schools, Beaches and secluded inlets, and the M1 Motorway. This is truly a superb opportunity to purchase a piece of Phegans Bay history that is sure to impress.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Street View