ICONIC WATERVIEWS - PREMIER LIFESTYLE LOCATION
Unique opportunity to purchase a prime slice of Central Coasts premier real estate.
Overlooking a peaceful waterfront reserve with the layout of the home orientated towards the breathtaking panorama.
Toukley’s prized street, this high set home boasts unobstructed water views with only the one neighbour, due to the corner block.
The golf course is at the streets end, only minutes to the main road shopping hub, RSL Club and a short drive to Norah Head’s majestic surf beaches.
The solid, 4 bedroom brick home showcases:
* 3 double bedrooms on the entry level, all complete with built-ins and ceiling fans. The main bedroom is expansive with a double built-in robe, bay window, air-conditioning and an ensuite.
* The 4th bedroom is a fully self-contained downstairs flat with timber themes, slated floor, generous living zone, great water views, fireplace and access to the entry level.
* 3 bathrooms, 2 with dual shower head and heat lamps, main bathroom with a spa bath.
* Tiled study positioned close to the entry so not to be distracted from the water views from all living zones.
* Superb, large Tasmanian Oak kitchen granite bench tops, dishwasher and a servery onto the covered entertaining deck. Magical views and a large, tiled dining area also captures water views.
* Sunken formal lounge room and separate sunken formal dining room, each with uninterrupted water views and access to the covered balcony
* Large, covered entertaining area with absolute water views, provisions for TV, surround sound, alarm and a combination of electric and pull-down shutters across the homes entire width.
* Large, low-maintenance glistening in-ground pool and spa area.
* Double lock up garage with auto door, double carport and ample other car spaces.
* 3 x split system air-conditioners.
The exterior is also improved by:
* Powered workshop with great water views.
* 7,500L water tanks.
* Defined hanging space for the ‘green thumb’ and a vast amount of taps and drainage.
*Good under house access, perfect for a cellar.
The old real estate adage is ‘You can change the house, not the location’… This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity to put your own stamp on this very impressive residence, then sit back, relax and be mesmerised by these rarely seen panoramic water views.
Please Note due to the current Covid Regulations & Lockdown we adhere to the following:
* Private inspections only permitted under current Health Order – one-on-one with the agent
* Only 2 people will be allowed within a property at a time (including agent)
* When considering attending an inspection please keep the following in mind: adhere to distancing measures keeping at least 1.5 metres away from others, masks must be worn & a no touch policy in place.
* No one will be permitted to enter a property with flu or cold-like symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, been to an affected location in the past 14 days or had contact with someone with Covid-19.
* No access from Greater Sydney Residents without a travel permit.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon