SEMI RURAL EMPIRE BAY BEAUTY
An outstanding opportunity in sought after Empire Bay. This semi-rural property is set on a near level, approx 1012sqm (quarter acre) block, with fantastic rural views both front and back.
Privately tucked away, the home is brick and tile construction, 4 generous bedrooms and showcases a brand-new kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and a feature island bench. Both the main bathroom and the ensuite are also newly renovated with style.
Boasting a generous open plan living zone and a massive rear entertaining deck, the home also offers plenty of room for extension for the growing family.
With citrus and fruit trees in abundance and a large, 9 metre in-ground pool, this family home and its massive yard provides for hours of family fun.
Although private and peaceful, the property is perfectly located just a short drive to Killcare Beach, Empire Bay waterfronts, public wharfs, and boat ramps. Kincumber and Woy Woy / Ettalong shops, Woy Woy Rail, and Terrigal’s cafe and restaurants are also close by. Another terrific bonus is being just a short walk to the highly regarded Empire Bay Primary School and nearby access to the Palm Beach Ferry Service. Empire Bay is one of the prestigious waterside suburbs on the Central Coast and situated approximately 50 minute drive from Sydney,
The property lends itself to a possible granny flat (subject to council approval), or ample room for a double garage construction.
Features in summary include:
- New kitchen with Caesarstone tops and island bench
- 4 generous bedrooms, large triple built in one, walk-in robe to main.
- Main bedroom features a brand new ensuite and a large walk-in robe
- Open plan living area with new flooring
- Air conditioning, and quality ceiling fans in lounge room and bedrooms
- Expansive rear entertaining area and a huge in-ground pool.
- Abundance of fruit trees
- Fully fenced yard for perfect children and pet safety
- Two garden sheds
- Upgraded electrical work including new lighting throughout
- Rear walking track to Cockle Bay water
- Proximity to pristine beaches, schools, major shopping facilities, and railway.
- Solid returns for investors as permanent or seasonal holiday letting
A totally unique opportunity to secure prime real estate with high growth in sought after Empire Bay. If lifestyle, privacy and convenience matters, don’t delay, call today.
For open home times, please refer to: https://www.realestate.com.au/136294690
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Open Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining