OVER 55's......DOWNSIZE TO INGENIA LIFESTYLE VILLAGE - ETTALONG BEAACH
What a wonderful location…Situated in the much sort after central Coast district of Ettalong Beach, retirement doesn’t get any better, at such an affordable price, with everything the district has to offer in very close proximity!
This lovely well maintained 2 bedroom home has previously ONLY had the one owner, and is perfectly positioned within the village for privacy on a North/Easterly aspect.
The home itself is only just a short stroll in the village of approx. 4 minutes to the village community centre, pool and Bbq area… Where regular weekly activities and functions are held, like this years Melbourne Cup function coming up soon.
The home showcases the following…
* 2 x Bedrooms, both with built-in robes.(Walk-in robe to main bedroom)
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning – approx, only 3 years old.
* NEW paint throughout.
* NEW bathroom + Sky-light.
* NEW Vertical blinds throughout.
* NEW Floating flooring to kitchen/dining area + Sky-light + lights.
* Practical kitchen, with natural gas cook-top.
* 2 x linen cupboards.
* Raked ceilings.
* Spacious living area.
* Carpet to all thoroughfares & bedrooms.
* Gas bayonet for heating.
* TV connections x 2.
* Carport – single.
* Bullnose covered verandah at front of home.
* Hidden Courtyard at back of carport.
* Small grassed area at rear, great for a small pet. (Pets allowed under 10kg)
* Shed – which includes a mower, blower-vac, Hedge-trimmer + assorted tools.
* Water tank.
* Bore-water pump.
* Approx: $178:00 per month.
* Main Office.
* Community centre.
* Both disabled & visitor parking at designated points in the Village.
* In-ground Pool.
* Bbq area.
* FREE use of communal washing machine if required.
* FREE Car wash area.
* Short walk of approx. 6 minutes to Ettalong Beach Shopping Hub .
* Ettalong Beach picnic & foreshore + cafe approx. 10 minute walk.
* Ettalong Markets & Cinema’s approx. 3 minutes away by car.
* Ettalong Beach Ferry Terminal service to Palm Beach & Patonga Beach is only approx. 3 minutes by car (Opposite the Cinemas)
* Umina Beach shopping precinct & its Beaches are approx. 5 minutes by bus or car.
** PET FRIENDLY PARK VILLAGE ***
Please note: Ingenue park village has guidelines in regard to the acceptance of pets, being that they must be under 10kg.
* OPEN HOUSES: SATURDAYS: 10:00am to 10:45am.
& MEET AN AGENT OUT THE FRONT OF VILLAGE AT 9.45am.
* Private inspections are also welcome upon 24 hours notice in advance.
* ALL PERSONS OVER THE AGE OF 12 YEARS…. Wishing to gain access to the Village, to inspect the property must be fully vaccinated & produce the necessary proof as such, and provide & wear their own masks in the village at ALL time.
For Enquiries, or to book your private inspection…Please call Scott on mob: 0457 141 346.
Also if your looking to downsize from your current home, and live on the Central Coast, and need to sell your home first before you purchase, please feel free to call me 7 days including after hours….To book an appointment for a market opinion on your property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Aircon