1201/25 Mann Street Gosford
Introducing this beautiful, modern three bedroom apartment positioned on the 12th floor of Gosford’s tallest skyline building: ‘MERINDAH APARTMENTS’. This apartment building towers over all, providing sublime approx 220% views over the stunning Brisbane Waters.
Located at the top end of town, it’s a just a short stroll into the heart of all Gosford City, which offers the resident, cafes, parks, restaurants and clubs, as well as others services all in close proximity. The apartment is also conveniently located to Gosford Railway Station, Gosford Public Hospital and Golf course, and The Entertainment Grounds – Gosford Race Course.
The apartment itself is approx. less than 10 months old, and boasts the finest fittings and finishes including a gourmet kitchen with SMEG stainless steel appliances, spacious 40 mm Caesarstone bench-tops and a large island bench-top.
With points of difference right throughout, this apartment is sure to impress the most conscientious of buyers and ensures quality and an enviable lifestyle awaits. A great family lifestyle and a great investment in future potential growth.
Showcasing the following attributes:
* Less than 12 months old.
* Incredible, approx 220 degree views of the Brisbane Waters.
* 3 x Double sized Bedrooms, all with built-ins & water views.
* 2 x bathrooms, including ensuite.
* Large living & dining area with panoramic water views.
* Gourmet kitchen with natural gas cooking.
* 40mm Caesarstone bench-tops, double sink & double pantry.
* SMEG stainless steel appliances.
* Double glazing to bedroom windows and doors to balcony.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* Tiled living area & thoroughfares and carpet to bedrooms.
* High ceilings
* Internal space: Approx: 116 m2 + Balcony, approx. 16 m2.
* NBN ready
* Pet friendly complex + Park only approx. 4 minutes walk away.
* CCTV Security monitor + Intercom.
* DOUBLE Car Park (next to lifts) + 1 x 6 m2 Storage cage
* 2 x Lifts from secure monitored spacious central lobby.
* Building manager on site daily from 10:00am – 3:00pm Mon to Frid, + A/hours emergency.
* Rates: Approx. $850:00 per year.(including Pensioner discount)
* Strata Levies: Approx. $1,500:00 per quarter.
* Water & Sewer: $200:00 per quarter (Including Pensioner discount)
* OPEN HOUSE: SATURDAYS – 11:00am to 11:30am
Please check times each week on Real Estate.com.au.
* Private Inspections are welcome upon 48 hour notices.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 123 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling