'TORRENS TITLE - WALK TO BEACH & SHOPS'
Rare Torrens title offering set in a highly sought-after location. Secure rear villa within an intimate block of two. Designed to take advantage of the natural light and with impressive house-like proportions. The rear villa showcases 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, including an ensuite, double garage, and a seamless connection between the large open plan living, tiled dining and modern functional kitchen zones.
This peaceful address is only approximately 8 minute walk to pristine Ettalong Beach, 5 minute walk to Umina Beach, and a level 4 minute walk to West Street, the CBD of Umina Beach that accommodates the main road shops.
– Expansive carpeted living room, abundant with natural light & complete with split system air-conditioning & ceiling fan.
– Open plan kitchen, including gas cooktop, electric oven, tiled splashbacks and breakfast bench. The area offers a large fridge space and ample cabinetry.
– Tiled dining area off the kitchen, with gas heating bayonet. Sliding doors from this area leads you directly onto hardwood Merbau decking – ideal for entertaining or relaxing alike.
– Spacious main bedroom that leads off the hallway, offering triple built-in robe, ceiling fan & ensuite.
– Bedroom 2 & 3 are complete with carpet, double built-in robe & a ceiling fan in bedroom 2.
– Functional 3-way bathroom with an extra-large vanity, separate toilet & floor to wall tiling, with bath + separate shower.
– Double garage with remote single panel lift roller door, perfectly laid out with laundry at rear & internal/external access.
– Well landscaped grassed courtyard, perfect for small pets. The yard ensures privacy with high Colorbond fencing.
– Bore Water is also available.
– Torrens Title – meaning NIL strata contributions or body corporate fees.
– Land Size is a level, approx 337sqm.
– Short & level walk to Ettalong Beach, Umina Beach, Cafes & major shopping facilities that both towns offer.
– Approximately 3 minute walk to bus stop on the corner of Springwood/West Street.
– Ultimate villa with house-like features, for downsizers, retirees or the younger small family that is after a low maintenance and convenient lifestyle.
Torrens title with quality attributes rarely become available in Ettalong Beach. Given the unbeatable location and the pristine condition of this villa, we suggest not delaying, and contact us today.
Please Note due to the current Covid Regulations & Lockdown we adhere to the following:
* Private inspections only permitted under current Health Order – one-on-one with the agent
* Only 2 people will be allowed within a property at a time (including agent)
* When considering attending an inspection please keep the following in mind: adhere to distancing measures keeping at least 1.5 metres away from others, masks must be worn & a no touch policy in place.
* No one will be permitted to enter a property with flu or cold-like symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, been to an affected location in the past 14 days or had contact with someone with Covid-19.
* No access from Greater Sydney Residents without a travel permit.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 337.7 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon