FAMILY HOME MINUTES FROM THE BEACH
This immaculately presented 5 Bedroom home showcases an ideal family sanctuary with a practical layout. It has been thoughtfully configured for flexibility, with a selection of formal and casual spaces throughout making this an exciting buying opportunity. The interiors are bathed in natural light & air, and plentiful in accommodation including the upper level being fully self-contained. While the outdoors can also be enjoyed by covered entertaining areas, a lush garden at the front & rear and a beautiful inground salt water pool.
34 Carpenter Street, Umina Beach provides an exquisite blend of classic charm and contemporary style, in a desirable location just moments away from Umina Beach, Shopping precincts & Cafes, Golf Course Schools & Public Transport.
The Ground Level:
* Multiple downlit Living Zones including 2 spacious lounge rooms & a formal dining zone.
* Gourmet Kitchen with Chefs oven & stove, natural gas cooking facilities, Bosch dishwasher, sensor lit pantry & breakfast bar.
* An impressive Owners Suite set at the rear of the floorplan featuring triple BIMR, reverse cycle A/C, fan & stylish ensuite.
* Bedrooms 2,3 & 4, all with built in mirrored wardrobes, ceiling fans & ducted A/C.
* Sophisticated Main Bathroom, floor to wall tiling including heated flooring, separate spa bath & shower.
* Internal Laundry with access externally. The laundry provides ample cabinetry & ironing/drying hanging bar.
* Separate Toilet in the Laundry area, ideal when entertaining.
* Seamless flow to the outdoor entertaining from the main lounge room.
* Covered & Paved Entertaining zone with a timber bar bench and stunning outlook to the Inground Pool.
* Wrap around covered entertaining area with access to the single lock up garage.
* Character filled interiors, complimented by polished floorboards.
* Abundance of storage & dual linen press.
* Ducted Air Conditioning.
The Upper Level:
* Completely self-contained level, that is ideal for parents/in-laws, teenagers retreat or guest accommodation.
* Designated lounge room upon entry, carpeted & A/C.
* Generous sized Bedroom, complete with carpet & Ceiling fan.
* Full Bathroom with floor to half wall tiling, large vanity, bath & separate shower.
* Kitchenette & Dining Area.
* Securely Fenced.
* Automatic Driveway Gate.
* Single roller door Garaging with storage space.
* Open Car Space.
* Superbly manicured gardens.
* Garden shed.
* Salt Water Inground Pool.
* Dual Side Access.
* Established Vegetable Garden.
*15 Amp Power.
* Spear Pump.
* Multiple External Power Points.
* Approx. 601sqm block.
This is truly a unique opportunity to secure a quality property, in one of the Central Coasts most sought-after suburbs. We suggest not delaying your inspection, as offerings like this are rare, and do not last long.
Note: Our Open Homes are still conducted under COVID-Safety measures.
If you are curious to know what your home is worth on the Central Coast, contact Meg Matthews on 0466 911 755 for a Free No Obligation Market Opinion.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Aircon